Jane Ja-Eun HuhCollaborative Lawyer
"My collaborative lawyer, Jane, made me feel comfortable from the start and was very friendly and knowledgeable about my options. I would highly recommend Jane to anyone."
Jane works with a team of financial and family professionals to make sure that only the smartest and most cost-effective steps are implemented. Her aim is to guide her clients through the process with unwavering support and a steady focus.
Jane has a background in art and extensive experience designing solutions that surpass client expectations. Prior to law school, Jane completed a master’s degree in art history and worked with artist and art collectors.
Jane is now known to her clients as counsel who helps them “see what is worth fighting for” and known to her colleagues as co-counsel who “goes out of her way to make things happen”.
Working with Jane Huh helped me leave behind a traumatic ordeal and move forward with assurance. Jane guided me through and helped me understand what was worth fighting for. I have confidence that she negotiated the best agreement possible.
Jane speaks French and Korean fluently and reads and understands Spanish and Italian. Her experience with creative professionals and her proficiency in languages has given her a unique insight into culture, communication, and negotiation.
Jane is currently serving as a Board Member of the Collaborative Divorce Toronto (CDT) and as a Board Member of Art Canada Institute (ACI).
- Board of Directors, Collaborative Divorce Toronto
- Ontario Bar Association
- Ontario Collaborative Law Federation
- Ontario Association of Family Mediators
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Board of Directors, Art Canada Institute
Education and year of call
- Call to the Ontario Bar, 2013
- BA, Political Science, Glendon College, York University
- MA, Art History, University of Toronto
- JD, University of Ottawa
- ADR (Mediation), University of Windsor
- Collaborative Practice, Level I, Level II, Collaborative Practice Certification
Phone: 416.927.0891 ext. 126